Consider the various online channels you use regularly to boost your business. Do you know which ones yield the highest return?
The following infographic by Conductor highlights which channel (among social, organic search, email, and PPC) gets the most visitors, results in the most customers, and gives you the most bang for your click.
The channel that drives the most visitors is organic search. "Visitors from organic search are 2X more likely to be extremely engaged and visits more than five pages when compared to the other channels," states Conductor.
Visitors are different from customers, however. So, which marketing channel results in the most customers?
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 10 Biggest Emerging Global Risks According to Experts