Consider the various online channels you use regularly to boost your business. Do you know which ones yield the highest return?
The following infographic by Conductor highlights which channel (among social, organic search, email, and PPC) gets the most visitors, results in the most customers, and gives you the most bang for your click.
The channel that drives the most visitors is organic search. "Visitors from organic search are 2X more likely to be extremely engaged and visits more than five pages when compared to the other channels," states Conductor.
Visitors are different from customers, however. So, which marketing channel results in the most customers?
For B2Bs, social (14%) and search (14%) are the most effective at lead generation. For e-commerce and B2Cs, organic search (18%) is.
To find out more about which of those leads are qualified, how many customers return, and more, check out the following infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- A Beginner's Guide to Using GIFs in Marketing
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster? Chris Carr on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Six Ways to Unlock Web3 for B2B Marketers
- Why Marketing Needs to Cultivate Conversation and Community: Revisiting 'The Cluetrain Manifesto'
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]