Are you able to deliver quantifiable results for your marketing? If not, you're not alone.
"The problem: 71% of marketers in 2013 were unable to deliver satisfying metrics or reporting to demonstrate clear ROI," according to an infographic from Vidyard.
One issue regarding ROI is that "text-based content assets are difficult to track once syndicated," Vidyard states. "Video, on the other hand, is much different."
What makes video easier to track and measure? Some 43% of video marketers are able to capture content metrics across all channels compared with just 16% of non-video marketers, according to research cited in the infographic.
You also can track many metrics for video marketing, such as individual viewers, duration of views, and much more.
To learn more about video marketing and ROI, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Metrics & ROI Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- A B2B Marketing Deep Dive on AI Foundations, the Future, and More: Christopher Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Stepping Out of the Dark Funnel: How to Shed Light on What Is Not Registered by Your Pixels (Article 2 of 2)
- Four Common Content Reporting Challenges and How to Fix Them
- Stepping Out of the Dark Funnel: How to Shed Light on What Is Not Registered by Your Pixels (Article 1 of 2)
- The Future of TV Ad Measurement Is TBD. Here's What Marketers Should Do About It.
- The Essential Social Media KPIs: What to Track on 7 Platforms [Infographic]