Are you able to deliver quantifiable results for your marketing? If not, you're not alone.
"The problem: 71% of marketers in 2013 were unable to deliver satisfying metrics or reporting to demonstrate clear ROI," according to an infographic from Vidyard.
One issue regarding ROI is that "text-based content assets are difficult to track once syndicated," Vidyard states. "Video, on the other hand, is much different."
What makes video easier to track and measure? Some 43% of video marketers are able to capture content metrics across all channels compared with just 16% of non-video marketers, according to research cited in the infographic.
You also can track many metrics for video marketing, such as individual viewers, duration of views, and much more.
To learn more about video marketing and ROI, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Six Key Metrics for Measuring Online Event Success [Infographic]
- How to Improve Marketing Attribution Without Burdening Your Sales Team
- Chin up, Marketers: The Demise of Third-Party Cookies Isn't All Bad
- How to Marry Offline and Online Attribution Data for a 360 View in Google Analytics
- How B2B Marketers Can Absorb and Apply Data Effectively: Six Questions Answered