Are you able to deliver quantifiable results for your marketing? If not, you're not alone.
"The problem: 71% of marketers in 2013 were unable to deliver satisfying metrics or reporting to demonstrate clear ROI," according to an infographic from Vidyard.
One issue regarding ROI is that "text-based content assets are difficult to track once syndicated," Vidyard states. "Video, on the other hand, is much different."
What makes video easier to track and measure? Some 43% of video marketers are able to capture content metrics across all channels compared with just 16% of non-video marketers, according to research cited in the infographic.
You also can track many metrics for video marketing, such as individual viewers, duration of views, and much more.
To learn more about video marketing and ROI, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- Six KPIs Marketers Should Be Tracking [Infographic]
- The History and Future of Web Analytics [Infographic]
- Why Google Analytics 4 Requires Your Immediate Attention: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts
- Three Lessons in Customer-Centricity
- Adapting Marketing Measurement to a Post-Cookie World [Infographic]
- How to Create Automated Data Studio Reports for Campaign Performance