How does the color in your logo make your customers and prospects feel? Here's a look at the emotions certain colors elicit and iconic business logos that use those colors.
Blue summons images of the sky and sea, which makes people feel such emotions as comfort, understanding, clarity, calm, and trust, according to the FinancesOnline's infographic.
"Green is associated with the harmony of nature," states the infographic. "What you feel is calm, relaxed, trust, peaceful, and hopeful."
Black conjures ideas of sophistication and boldness. "Black is associated with the formality and mystery of night," suggests FinancesOnline.
To find out more about logos, how much they cost, and how famous ones have evolved, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How Big Businesses Use Colors to Affect Your Emotions [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Graphic Design:
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Secret to Successful B2B Events: Five Tips for Thoughtful Design
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Define 2022 [Infographic]
- 10 Web Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- Pitch Decks: How to Avoid the Dreaded Frankendeck