How does the color in your logo make your customers and prospects feel? Here's a look at the emotions certain colors elicit and iconic business logos that use those colors.
Blue summons images of the sky and sea, which makes people feel such emotions as comfort, understanding, clarity, calm, and trust, according to the FinancesOnline's infographic.
"Green is associated with the harmony of nature," states the infographic. "What you feel is calm, relaxed, trust, peaceful, and hopeful."
Black conjures ideas of sophistication and boldness. "Black is associated with the formality and mystery of night," suggests FinancesOnline.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Graphic Design:
- Seven Infographic Design Trends for 2023 [Infographic]
- Five Whitepaper Design Mistakes That Are Costing You Leads
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2023 [Infographic]
- What Six Popular Colors Convey in Marketing [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Secret to Successful B2B Events: Five Tips for Thoughtful Design