Some 88% of marketers say real-time marketing is important to 2014, according to a recent survey by Evergage.
The company surveyed 100+ marketers across 18 countries to find out what they think about real-time marketing in 2014.
One finding is that "on average, marketers are using real-time marketing across two of eight different channel," according to Evergage's infographic based on the survey.
Some 48% of respondent use real-time marketing on social channels and 45% use it on their website.
Marketers say real-time marketing helps...
- Increase customer engagement (81%)
- Improve customer experience (73%)
- Increase conversation rates (59%)
Real-time marketing is also used for personalizing content or creative in response to customer interactions (76%), responding to customers in the content of their Web interaction (74%) and live website chat (66%).
To find out more about real-time marketing in 2014, check out the following infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- A Beginner's Guide to Using GIFs in Marketing
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster? Chris Carr on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Six Ways to Unlock Web3 for B2B Marketers
- Why Marketing Needs to Cultivate Conversation and Community: Revisiting 'The Cluetrain Manifesto'
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]