How can brands convert social content into sales?
Here are some tips for getting you started.
Build a library of user-generated content, suggests Offerpop in the following infographic. Such content might include photos and videos of purchases.
Another idea is to capture data from promotion participants.
"Include a sign-up form in your promotion to capture demographic and interest data, and contact info," suggests Offerpop.
To find more about fueling your sales engine with social content, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- Marketing at the Speed of Thought: AI Use Cases for Four Content Types
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]