How can brands convert social content into sales?
Here are some tips for getting you started.
Build a library of user-generated content, suggests Offerpop in the following infographic. Such content might include photos and videos of purchases.
Another idea is to capture data from promotion participants.
"Include a sign-up form in your promotion to capture demographic and interest data, and contact info," suggests Offerpop.
To find more about fueling your sales engine with social content, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Fuel Your Sales Engine With Social Content [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content