Can you read what's in the cards for your marketing campaigns? Some companies can—when they use the right tools and techniques.
Here's a look at three ways to predict the possible future of your marketing, according to Marketo.
One tip is to write your marketing destiny. "Compared with ill-prepared companies, those with documented marketing plans were nearly 2X more likely to stay on strategy most or all of the time," states Marketo.
When you plan, make sure you have the right calendar. "More than 2/3 of marketers agree that using a marketing calendar is important, but most are unsatisfied with their current tools," reports Marketo.
Popular tools include online calendar tracking software, Outlook, Google calendar, desktop calendar program, spreadsheets, and whiteboard calendar.
To learn more about calendar must-haves and planning for the future, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Virtual Event Trends: Businesses' Future Plans and Top Challenges
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Four Intent Data Mistakes ABM Newbies Make
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends
- How the Lines Between B2B and B2C Are Blurring [Infographic]
- How Your Ideal Customer Profile Can Focus Marketing Programs for Greater ROI