Can you read what's in the cards for your marketing campaigns? Some companies can—when they use the right tools and techniques.
Here's a look at three ways to predict the possible future of your marketing, according to Marketo.
One tip is to write your marketing destiny. "Compared with ill-prepared companies, those with documented marketing plans were nearly 2X more likely to stay on strategy most or all of the time," states Marketo.
When you plan, make sure you have the right calendar. "More than 2/3 of marketers agree that using a marketing calendar is important, but most are unsatisfied with their current tools," reports Marketo.
Popular tools include online calendar tracking software, Outlook, Google calendar, desktop calendar program, spreadsheets, and whiteboard calendar.
To learn more about calendar must-haves and planning for the future, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Read (and Decide) Your Marketing's Fate [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- The Top Areas Where Martech Tools Could Be Improved
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]