Can you read what's in the cards for your marketing campaigns? Some companies can—when they use the right tools and techniques.
Here's a look at three ways to predict the possible future of your marketing, according to Marketo.
One tip is to write your marketing destiny. "Compared with ill-prepared companies, those with documented marketing plans were nearly 2X more likely to stay on strategy most or all of the time," states Marketo.
When you plan, make sure you have the right calendar. "More than 2/3 of marketers agree that using a marketing calendar is important, but most are unsatisfied with their current tools," reports Marketo.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 10 Biggest Emerging Global Risks According to Experts
- Seven Tactics Marketers Can Learn From IKEA [Infographic]
- A Playbook for Marketing-Led Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- What Makes B2B Influencer Marketing Programs Successful