More than half (51%) of shoppers plan to purchase holiday items online, according to the following Yahoo infographic.
Moreover, 88% of shoppers have researched a product online then purchased in a store.
So if you want to get on holiday shoppers' wish lists, use the infographic's search advertising tips.
One big tip: make sure your site is optimized for mobile. "Some 76% of smartphone owners plan to use their device for holiday shopping," states Yahoo.
Also, be mindful of the busiest days of the season, such as Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Green Monday: "On these days, search advertisers should expect clicks to spike 119% compared to the daily average or the quarter," advises Yahoo.
To find out more about search advertising during the holiday season, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- ChatGPT vs. Bard: The Future of Google's Search Dominance
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Healthcare SEO Trends for 2023: AI to the Rescue?
- The Top AI Tools by Search Volume and User Rating