Looking at the past can help you prepare for the future. So, here's what Black Friday e-commerce looked like last year.
This year won't likely be too much different, so plan accordingly.
The overall online sales for Thanksgiving and Black Friday in 2013 was $1.964 billion, according to the infographic by Nextopia.
The top purchases were electronics (87% of shoppers), clothing (71%), toys (58%) and jewelry (30%).
Mobile shopping grew to 39.7% of all online traffic, with mobile sales reaching 21.6% of total online sales, Nextopia states.
To learn more about the previous Black Friday and plan for this one, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers