Are your omni-channel initiatives naughty or nice this holiday season?
Customers expect a seamless experience across channels, but 83% of retail executives do not feel prepared to deliver omni-channel initiatives, according to the following infographic by QuickPivot.
Take the quiz in the infographic to find out whether you're unprepared or set up for omni-channel success. You receive one point per checkmark in the Omni-Nice column. For example, if you update your data every 30-60 days or more frequently, you get a point.
Add up the points to find out just how ready you are.
You don't receive any points for checkmarks in the Omni-Naughty list. (But you can use the checkmarks in this column to understand which areas need improvement.)
To find out more about omni-channel marketing, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Are You Ready to Tackle Omni-Channel in the 2014 Holiday Season? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Reimagining B2B Customer Experience: A Post-Pandemic Path Forward
- How to Use ABM Tactics to Support Sales and Influence Buying Committee Decisions
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- How to Survey Attendees to Improve Your Virtual Event Strategy [Sample Questions and Metrics]