More than 100 Dreamforce attendees recently shared their answers to five questions from Wizeline about what sales professionals want from product managers.
"When sales leaders lose, they want to know why," states Wizeline in the following infographic. "Compared to non-managers, sales VPs are 50% more likely to say it is 'very important' to have analytics identifying product gaps that cause them to lose deals."
By comparison, sales reps are 50% more likely to say that having analytics on features that help them win is very important.
Moreover, 86% of sales professionals surveyed said it was "important" or "very important" to have a seat at the table when their product team is defining their company's product road map.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Selling in a Recession: Challenges and Training Opportunities
- Mastering Account Penetration: Four Essential Tactics for Sales Success
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Crafting a Dynamic Go-to-Market Campaign Plan | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]