Which brands likely received lumps of social coal on Christmas Eve, and which received glittery bits of consumer social love?
Eight industry sectors are covered in the following infographic based on the collected data, with the top 3 naughty and nice brands listed for each sector.
Among the sectors highlighted are Retail, Media & Entertainment, Technology, and Consumer Packaged Goods.
The social sentiment data featured in the infographic are from 26 social platforms and more than 100 million data sources the uberVU via Hootsuite platform monitors, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Reddit, Flickr, blog posts, blog comments, premium news sources, among others.
To find out more about social sentiment toward some top brands, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Social Sentiment Toward Top Brands: The Naughty and the Nice in 2014 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Why Marketers Should Build Consumer Trust Through Product Data
- Building a Standout Brand Goes Way Beyond Your Logo: Nick Westergaard on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Reputations of the 100 Most Visible Corporations
- 'Be a Quitter Like Me'—Stories, Connections & Books: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Six-Step Guide to Conducting a Brand Audit [Infographic]