Which brands likely received lumps of social coal on Christmas Eve, and which received glittery bits of consumer social love?
Eight industry sectors are covered in the following infographic based on the collected data, with the top 3 naughty and nice brands listed for each sector.
Among the sectors highlighted are Retail, Media & Entertainment, Technology, and Consumer Packaged Goods.
The social sentiment data featured in the infographic are from 26 social platforms and more than 100 million data sources the uberVU via Hootsuite platform monitors, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Reddit, Flickr, blog posts, blog comments, premium news sources, among others.
To find out more about social sentiment toward some top brands, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2023 [Infographic]
- How to Craft Your Brand's Elevator Pitch
- Revolutionizing B2B Brand Monitoring With AI-Powered Insights: Meghan Bazaman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Research: Now Is the Time for Brand Marketing (And Why Data Matters for Brand Marketers)
- A 'Brand Differentiation Through Experience Innovation' Conversation: Allen Adamson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Developing an Indispensable Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy | Marketing Smarts Live Show