Which brands likely received lumps of social coal on Christmas Eve, and which received glittery bits of consumer social love?
Eight industry sectors are covered in the following infographic based on the collected data, with the top 3 naughty and nice brands listed for each sector.
Among the sectors highlighted are Retail, Media & Entertainment, Technology, and Consumer Packaged Goods.
The social sentiment data featured in the infographic are from 26 social platforms and more than 100 million data sources the uberVU via Hootsuite platform monitors, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Reddit, Flickr, blog posts, blog comments, premium news sources, among others.
To find out more about social sentiment toward some top brands, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Why You Need a Brand Style Guide (Even If you Think You Don't)
- Eight Steps to Ensure Brand Safety With Influencer Marketing
- Three Online Community Management Challenges B2B Brands Face
- Nine Rebranding Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
- How the Barbie Movie's Marketing Genius Can Inspire Your Podcast—and Your Own Marketing
- The What, Why, and How of Community- and Brand-Building for B2B Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show