What does this year hold for technology?
Here's a look at the top technology trends for 2015 and predictions of where digital business will be in the next five years. Are you prepared?
The top trends for 2015 include the Internet of Things; 3-D printing; advanced, pervasive, and invisible analytics; context-rich systems; and risk-based security and self-protection, according to the following infographic by Needa Shredder.
By 2016, "over half of consumer products and service R&D investments will be redirected to customer experience innovations," according to data cited in the infographic.
To prepare for that change, invest in customer insight through persona and ethnographic research.
What other changes will affected businesses in the next five years? To find out, check the following infographic:
Continue reading "Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2015 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Reimagining B2B Customer Experience: A Post-Pandemic Path Forward
- How to Use ABM Tactics to Support Sales and Influence Buying Committee Decisions
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- How to Survey Attendees to Improve Your Virtual Event Strategy [Sample Questions and Metrics]