What does this year hold for technology?
Here's a look at the top technology trends for 2015 and predictions of where digital business will be in the next five years. Are you prepared?
The top trends for 2015 include the Internet of Things; 3-D printing; advanced, pervasive, and invisible analytics; context-rich systems; and risk-based security and self-protection, according to the following infographic by Needa Shredder.
By 2016, "over half of consumer products and service R&D investments will be redirected to customer experience innovations," according to data cited in the infographic.
To prepare for that change, invest in customer insight through persona and ethnographic research.
What other changes will affected businesses in the next five years? To find out, check the following infographic:
Continue reading "Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2015 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Buyers Are Back: Three Ways Your Marketing Team Can Profit
- Five Reasons Marketing Orchestration, Powered by the Right Tech Stack, Is Critical to Your Strategy Execution
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021