What does this year hold for technology?
Here's a look at the top technology trends for 2015 and predictions of where digital business will be in the next five years. Are you prepared?
The top trends for 2015 include the Internet of Things; 3-D printing; advanced, pervasive, and invisible analytics; context-rich systems; and risk-based security and self-protection, according to the following infographic by Needa Shredder.
By 2016, "over half of consumer products and service R&D investments will be redirected to customer experience innovations," according to data cited in the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Saturated Marketing Tech Landscape: The Case for Consolidation
- Navigating the Marketing AI Landscape of 2024: Four Trends
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- How to Gain Managerial Approval for Your Go-to-Market Strategy
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers