What does this year hold for technology?
Here's a look at the top technology trends for 2015 and predictions of where digital business will be in the next five years. Are you prepared?
The top trends for 2015 include the Internet of Things; 3-D printing; advanced, pervasive, and invisible analytics; context-rich systems; and risk-based security and self-protection, according to the following infographic by Needa Shredder.
By 2016, "over half of consumer products and service R&D investments will be redirected to customer experience innovations," according to data cited in the infographic.
To prepare for that change, invest in customer insight through persona and ethnographic research.
What other changes will affected businesses in the next five years? To find out, check the following infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Keeps Senior Marketers Up at Night?
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect
- Inclusive B2B Marketing Techniques You Can’t Afford to Ignore: Sydni Craig-Hart on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]