Are you sharing the love with your customers this Valentine's Day? You should be.
"Data collected on Valentine's Day 2014 from 500 million shopping experiences showed that retailers experienced an 11% improvement in average order value the week leading up to Valentine's Day," according to data cited in a Nextopia infographic.
Moreover, total conversions also increased by 24%.
So, how can you optimize your ROI on this holiday?
One way is to boost your social marketing campaigns. "Shoppers referred from Facebook averaged $125.24 per order," Nextopia states. "Shoppers referred from Pinterest averaged $147.74 per order."
To find out more about top Valentine's e-commerce tips and previous Valentine's Day stats, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The New Customer Journey: How to Reach B2B Buyers in 2023
- In the Age of Automation, Focus on Strategy: Agency Best-Practices
- B2B Influencer Marketing—The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Mike Allton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Recognize When It's Time to Expand Into New Digital Marketing Channels
- Direct Mail Marketing in 2023: Top Challenges and Trends
- How to Use Contingency Planning to Future-Proof Your Event Strategy