Are you sharing the love with your customers this Valentine's Day? You should be.
"Data collected on Valentine's Day 2014 from 500 million shopping experiences showed that retailers experienced an 11% improvement in average order value the week leading up to Valentine's Day," according to data cited in a Nextopia infographic.
Moreover, total conversions also increased by 24%.
So, how can you optimize your ROI on this holiday?
One way is to boost your social marketing campaigns. "Shoppers referred from Facebook averaged $125.24 per order," Nextopia states. "Shoppers referred from Pinterest averaged $147.74 per order."
To find out more about top Valentine's e-commerce tips and previous Valentine's Day stats, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Valentine's Day E-Commerce Tips [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Meet Customers' New Expectations With Tried-and-True Customer Service Best-Practices
- The Digital Pivot to Online Marketing: Eric Schwartzman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 12 Key Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Brands [Infographic]
- Voice-of-the-Customer Data: The Key to Human-Centered CX
- Why Marketing Maturity Needs to Be Top-of-Mind in Today's Digital Landscape