From setting rules for your brand's look and feel to whipping your brand into shape, what does it take to manage your brand in a changing world?
In this work-appropriate slide show by WebDAM (see below), you'll find best-practices on brand management and useful statistics on how marketers today help their brands to evolve.
Here are some interesting statistics from the slide show:
• 65% of audiences are visual learners. —Mind Tools
• Color increases brand recognition by up to 80%. —Colorcom, University of Loyola, Maryland study
• 45% of a brand's image can be attributed to what it says and how it says it. —Landor Associates
• When designing, white space increases the perception of information by 20%. —Human Factors
• 54% of people don't trust brands. —Havas Media
• 82% of marketers create and deliver brand assets at every point of customer interaction. —IBM Marketing Survey
• 74% of online consumers expect a brand's Web content to be personalized to their interests. —Janrain & Harris Interactive
• 92% of consumers trust brand advocates. —Nielsen, Global Trust in Advertising Report
• 75% of consumers cite brand awareness as a major influencer in making their buying decision. —visual.ly
• Consistent brands are worth 20% more than those who aren't consistent. —Techipedia
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Making Company-Culture Videos That Captivate Your Customers' Hearts (Article 2 of 3)
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020
- The Most Significant Challenges to B2B Brand-Building
- Brand Guidelines: It's High Time to Revamp How We Create and Use Them
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]