From setting rules for your brand's look and feel to whipping your brand into shape, what does it take to manage your brand in a changing world?
In this work-appropriate slide show by WebDAM (see below), you'll find best-practices on brand management and useful statistics on how marketers today help their brands to evolve.
Here are some interesting statistics from the slide show:
• 65% of audiences are visual learners. —Mind Tools
• Color increases brand recognition by up to 80%. —Colorcom, University of Loyola, Maryland study
• 45% of a brand's image can be attributed to what it says and how it says it. —Landor Associates
• When designing, white space increases the perception of information by 20%. —Human Factors
• 54% of people don't trust brands. —Havas Media
• 82% of marketers create and deliver brand assets at every point of customer interaction. —IBM Marketing Survey
• 74% of online consumers expect a brand's Web content to be personalized to their interests. —Janrain & Harris Interactive
• 92% of consumers trust brand advocates. —Nielsen, Global Trust in Advertising Report
• 75% of consumers cite brand awareness as a major influencer in making their buying decision. —visual.ly
• Consistent brands are worth 20% more than those who aren't consistent. —Techipedia
Continue reading "Fifty Shades of Branding [Slide Show]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- How to Use Brand-Mapping to Position Your Business
- The 10 Brands With the Best (and Worst) Reputations in the US
- The 10 Brands People Feel Most Intimately Connected to in 2022
- Be Positioned or Get Positioned: Do's and Don'ts for Transforming the Perception of Your Brand
- How a Unified Brand Multiplies ROI [Infographic]
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World: Eric Yaverbaum on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]