Do you know the seven components of lead generation?
Here's a look at each one, its purpose, and benefits.
The seven elements are quality of the source, volume of the leads, decision makers, media and social, business targeting, location targeting, and industry targeting.
"Lead generation comes in many forms," according to the following Pareto Effect infographic. "Learn to use the tools available to you and how to get the best ROI from your efforts."
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 10 Biggest Emerging Global Risks According to Experts