Do you know the seven components of lead generation?
Here's a look at each one, its purpose, and benefits.
The seven elements are quality of the source, volume of the leads, decision makers, media and social, business targeting, location targeting, and industry targeting.
"Lead generation comes in many forms," according to the following Pareto Effect infographic. "Learn to use the tools available to you and how to get the best ROI from your efforts."
For example, consider location targeitng. "Review your current areas of business and identify fresh opportunities," suggests Pareto.
To get the scoop on the different areas of lead generation, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Seven Vital Components of Lead Generation [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Tips for Creating a Successful B2B Marketing Campaign
- Are You Making the Right B2B Martech Investments to Optimize for Agile Methods?
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success