Do you know the seven components of lead generation?
Here's a look at each one, its purpose, and benefits.
The seven elements are quality of the source, volume of the leads, decision makers, media and social, business targeting, location targeting, and industry targeting.
"Lead generation comes in many forms," according to the following Pareto Effect infographic. "Learn to use the tools available to you and how to get the best ROI from your efforts."
For example, consider location targeitng. "Review your current areas of business and identify fresh opportunities," suggests Pareto.
To get the scoop on the different areas of lead generation, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Seven Vital Components of Lead Generation [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Four Benchmarks of an Agency's Life Cycle—And How to Profit From Them
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations