Attaining the very top spot in Bing Ads for the most competitive keywords will cost you a pretty penny, writes Larry Kim, citing a recent analysis by WordStream data scientist Mark Irvine.
WordStream analyzed some 10 million English keywords and grouped the them into categories to determine the most expensive types of keywords (see infographic, below).
(Also see a similar analysis of the most expensive keywords in Google AdWords advertising from 2011.)
The most expensive keyword on Bing Ads is "lawyer," which would cost advertisers seeking the top ad spot a whopping $109.21 per click.
Not surprisingly, the top 5 keywords are related to the legal world, indicating how lucrative clients can be:
- Lawyer: $109.21
- Attorney: $101.77
- Structured settlement: $78.39
- DUI: $69.56
- Mesothelioma: $68.95
For more on the remaining 15 most expensive keywords and categories, as well as advice on less expensive ways to reach your market via Bing Ads (and Google AdWords), see "The 20 Most Expensive Keywords in Bing Ads [INFOGRAPHIC]."
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- YouTube's Rebound: Ad Revenue Forecasts for 2023-24