Is your content resonating with Millennials? It might not be if you're committing the following mistakes when crafting content for them.
Here's a look at seven things that turn Millennials away from content, according to a NewsCred infographic.
One reason is ignoring Millennials' cultural interests. Some 64% of Millennials respond positively to content tailored to their cultural interests.
"You need to keep in mind their age, location, and cultural interests at all times," states NewsCred.
Another reason is that your content lacks emotion. "If you can build an emotional connection with someone, it means you can build trust," NewsCred says.
To find out more about what to stop doing (and what to start), check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Seven Reasons Millennials Don't Care About Your Content [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How to Build Trust With Data Visualization: Caroline Jerome on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Employee Advocacy Can Improve Your Content Marketing Performance
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]