Is your content resonating with Millennials? It might not be if you're committing the following mistakes when crafting content for them.
Here's a look at seven things that turn Millennials away from content, according to a NewsCred infographic.
One reason is ignoring Millennials' cultural interests. Some 64% of Millennials respond positively to content tailored to their cultural interests.
"You need to keep in mind their age, location, and cultural interests at all times," states NewsCred.
Another reason is that your content lacks emotion. "If you can build an emotional connection with someone, it means you can build trust," NewsCred says.
To find out more about what to stop doing (and what to start), check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Moving From Content Marketing to Content Strategy: Four Actions to Take
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Webinar Invitations: Examples and Best-Practices
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)