A potential customer sees your business on the first page of a search engine results page. What happens next?
Here's a look at the journey from lead to customer, according to the following ReachLocal infographic.
After the search ad, the next step in the journey is your website. Make sure your it features a clean design; address, business hours, and services; clear and obvious contact information; and a direct call to action.
"Not all websites are created equal," states ReachLocal. "Those that are optimized to drive conversions with quality content and easy-to-find contact information help businesses to get more leads and customers."
To find out more about the journey from lead to customer, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers