Technology has transformed how brands reach out to today's consumers. Some brands, however, are still stuck in the old ways of marketing. Is yours?
"To successfully brand in the 21st century, companies have to create a two-sided conversation with consumers rather than a one-way 'push' through the funnel," states the following DirectBuy infographic.
Consumers at the beginning of the customer journey don't want information pushed at them; they want to access the wanted information themselves.
"Online, word-of-mouth, and in-store interactions all play a role in this phase," says DirectBuy.
Brands also need to communicate with customers in the purchasing stage. "In-store messaging, packaging, and the sales experience can sway a decision at the last moment," states DirectBuy.
To get the detail of how modern consumers buy and how you can update your company to best reach your target customers, click or tap on the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Small Business Owners Are Using AI [Infographic]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity