Do you have a 360-degree approach to your marketing strategy? It can help you provide a consistent experience across channels.
"A 360-degree approach is about taking a broad and all-encompassing view of your entire customer journey, from discovery to purchase, across multiple devices and touchpoints," states Wheelhouse Advisors in an infographic.
This approach includes customer communication, outbound email, inbound lead nurturing, social, content, website, SEO, and PPC.
For example, "a strong customer communications plan can help you build lasting, fruitful relationships with your clients—pushing up customer lifetime value and developing a powerful sense of brand advocacy," Wheelhouse Advisors explains.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Saturated Marketing Tech Landscape: The Case for Consolidation
- Navigating the Marketing AI Landscape of 2024: Four Trends
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- How to Gain Managerial Approval for Your Go-to-Market Strategy
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers