Do you have a 360-degree approach to your marketing strategy? It can help you provide a consistent experience across channels.
"A 360-degree approach is about taking a broad and all-encompassing view of your entire customer journey, from discovery to purchase, across multiple devices and touchpoints," states Wheelhouse Advisors in an infographic.
This approach includes customer communication, outbound email, inbound lead nurturing, social, content, website, SEO, and PPC.
For example, "a strong customer communications plan can help you build lasting, fruitful relationships with your clients—pushing up customer lifetime value and developing a powerful sense of brand advocacy," Wheelhouse Advisors explains.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges
- How Marketers Can Use Identity Graphs to Understand Their Customers Better
- It's Time to Start Thinking of B2B Marketing as an Investment