You've created the content. Now, you need to measure its effectiveness to know whether your content is hitting its mark.
The following infographic by Curata offers 29 content marketing metrics, such as consumption, retention metrics, sharing metrics, engagement metrics, lead metrics, sales metrics, and production/cost metrics.
For example, "you can track retention of existing email list subscribers by keeping an eye on unsubscribes and opt-outs," states Curata.
"Similarly, you'll want to track new subscribers to see if you can grow your list at the same time."
Retention refers to "receiving a 'follow' from them, so they can continue to get updates and hopefully come back to your site," explains Curata.
To get the inside scoop on the 29 content marketing metrics, click or tap on the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- Six KPIs Marketers Should Be Tracking [Infographic]
- The History and Future of Web Analytics [Infographic]
- Why Google Analytics 4 Requires Your Immediate Attention: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts
- Three Lessons in Customer-Centricity
- Adapting Marketing Measurement to a Post-Cookie World [Infographic]
- How to Create Automated Data Studio Reports for Campaign Performance