You've created the content. Now, you need to measure its effectiveness to know whether your content is hitting its mark.
The following infographic by Curata offers 29 content marketing metrics, such as consumption, retention metrics, sharing metrics, engagement metrics, lead metrics, sales metrics, and production/cost metrics.
For example, "you can track retention of existing email list subscribers by keeping an eye on unsubscribes and opt-outs," states Curata.
"Similarly, you'll want to track new subscribers to see if you can grow your list at the same time."
Retention refers to "receiving a 'follow' from them, so they can continue to get updates and hopefully come back to your site," explains Curata.
To get the inside scoop on the 29 content marketing metrics, click or tap on the infographic:
Continue reading "29 Essential Content Marketing Metrics [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- Why You Need to Align Marketing to Business Goals
- How to Develop an Efficient Post-Pandemic Advertising Strategy With Data Analytics Using Only a Spreadsheet
- Six Tips for Measuring Your LinkedIn Ad Campaigns [Infographic]
- Three Activities to Prioritize for Maximum Marketing ROI in 2021
- The Biggest Benefits of Marketing Revenue Attribution