Today's marketers must keep abreast of their marketing numbers—budgets, measurement, and metrics. The following infographic by Captora can help you see how your marketing strategy numbers add up.
One way is to test your content. Are your landing pages optimized? "Correct targeting and testing methods can increase conversion rates up to 300%," states Captora.
Also, make sure your personalizing your content. Some 61% of consumers are more likely to buy from companies that deliver custom content, according to Captora.
"Compared to generic CTAs, personalization increases conversion rates by 42%," states Captora.
For a look at what numbers you need to know, tap or click on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself
- How to Solve Conflicts With Your Business Partners by Developing Win-Win Agreements
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]