Barely half of your workforce (52%) is happy at work, let alone set up for success, according to a recent workplace report by Achievers. That's chilling news, considering that successful companies depend on engaged employees.
Here's a look at factors contributing to a disengaged workforce, along with ideas for what managers can do to engage employees.
The biggest factors involve the "recognition gap," according to Achievers:
- 63% of survey respondents say they don't feel recognized for their progress at work.
- 60% say they don't feel recognized for their achievements at work.
- 60% say they don't receive in-the-moment feedback from their managers.
Yet, employees long for recognition: A whopping 85% hope to be recognized at least quarterly, if not more.
To find out more about employee engagement, click or tap on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
General Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- No, ChatGPT Won't Make Marketing and Search Irrelevant (At Least for Now)
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency