Barely half of your workforce (52%) is happy at work, let alone set up for success, according to a recent workplace report by Achievers. That's chilling news, considering that successful companies depend on engaged employees.
Here's a look at factors contributing to a disengaged workforce, along with ideas for what managers can do to engage employees.
The biggest factors involve the "recognition gap," according to Achievers:
- 63% of survey respondents say they don't feel recognized for their progress at work.
- 60% say they don't feel recognized for their achievements at work.
- 60% say they don't receive in-the-moment feedback from their managers.
Yet, employees long for recognition: A whopping 85% hope to be recognized at least quarterly, if not more.
Continue reading "The Cold, Hard Truth About Employee Engagement [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Providing Quantitative Feedback to Creatives Is 'Mission Critical': CMOs Offer Five Tips
- How to Prepare for Marketing's Flexible Future: Automated Marketing Processes
- Building Better Customer Outcomes With a Customer Experience Quality Framework
- Revenue Operations: The New Leader of Go-to-Market
- The Marketing Service Chain: How to Improve Customer Experience and Strengthen Your Brand