The number of mobile coupon users is expected to nearly double to more than one billion by 2019 (up from a little under 560 million in 2014), according to Juniper Research. Here's a look at how mobile wallet offers can help tap into that growing number.
Connect with location-based offers, suggests SIM Partners. A total of 56% of smartphone users want to receive location-based offers on their phones when they are near a store.
Moreover, 34% of smartphone users want location-based offers in mobile wallets.
And perhaps the best part: mobile wallet offers drive a 64% higher conversion rate over static mobile Web coupons.
To find out more about mobile wallet offers, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget—Recession Strategies and Tips: Lindsay Boyajian Hagan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Pros and Cons of Printed Marketing Materials
- Customer Marketing: The Key to Surviving the Economic Downturn
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]