The number of mobile coupon users is expected to nearly double to more than one billion by 2019 (up from a little under 560 million in 2014), according to Juniper Research. Here's a look at how mobile wallet offers can help tap into that growing number.
Connect with location-based offers, suggests SIM Partners. A total of 56% of smartphone users want to receive location-based offers on their phones when they are near a store.
Moreover, 34% of smartphone users want location-based offers in mobile wallets.
And perhaps the best part: mobile wallet offers drive a 64% higher conversion rate over static mobile Web coupons.
To find out more about mobile wallet offers, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "Ring Up In-Store Sales With Mobile Wallet Offers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Generate Leads: A (Mostly) Complete Guide for Marketers [Infographic]
- Why Some New Products Get Adopted Quickly: A Lesson From Infomercials
- Marketing Growth: How to Optimize Brand and Demand [Infographic]
- How to Maximize the ROI of Hybrid Events in 2021
- Four Examples of Brilliant B2B Marketing [Infographic]