The number of mobile coupon users is expected to nearly double to more than one billion by 2019 (up from a little under 560 million in 2014), according to Juniper Research. Here's a look at how mobile wallet offers can help tap into that growing number.
Connect with location-based offers, suggests SIM Partners. A total of 56% of smartphone users want to receive location-based offers on their phones when they are near a store.
Moreover, 34% of smartphone users want location-based offers in mobile wallets.
And perhaps the best part: mobile wallet offers drive a 64% higher conversion rate over static mobile Web coupons.
To find out more about mobile wallet offers, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "Ring Up In-Store Sales With Mobile Wallet Offers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Great CX Calls for New Strategies and Stronger Collaboration
- The Features Marketers Look for in Automation Platforms
- Your Guide to Co-Marketing
- Standing Out From the Crowd and Salsabrating the Good: Jay Whitney on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges Marketers Face in Executing Data-Driven Strategies