Check out these eight predictions about what marketers will focus on in the new year and how technology will create changes in digital marketing, according to the following Signal infographic.
One change is that "improved people-based marketing options will give advertisers flexibility and control," predicts Signal.
"In 2016, marketers will feel increased pressure to solve challenges like getting a clear view of the customer cross disparate data sources, connecting the past to a customer's intent, and demonstrating attribution and ROI," Signal states.
Another prediction stems from ad blocking being the new norm. This year, "better targeting, formats, and relevancy become essential," states Signal. That's because ad blocking could cost publishers as much as $41 billion.
To find out more about how digital marketing will change this year, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
General Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- No, ChatGPT Won't Make Marketing and Search Irrelevant (At Least for Now)
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency