Check out these eight predictions about what marketers will focus on in the new year and how technology will create changes in digital marketing, according to the following Signal infographic.
One change is that "improved people-based marketing options will give advertisers flexibility and control," predicts Signal.
"In 2016, marketers will feel increased pressure to solve challenges like getting a clear view of the customer cross disparate data sources, connecting the past to a customer's intent, and demonstrating attribution and ROI," Signal states.
Another prediction stems from ad blocking being the new norm. This year, "better targeting, formats, and relevancy become essential," states Signal. That's because ad blocking could cost publishers as much as $41 billion.
To find out more about how digital marketing will change this year, tap or click on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Company Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: How to Overcome Challenges and Drive True Change
- How to Budget Strategically for Your Digital Marketing Campaigns
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023: Paul Flaharty on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why PR (And Marketing) Pros Need to Embrace Imperfect AI Writing Technology Now
- Why In-House Brand and Creative Teams Restructure
- Seven Ways Businesses Can Harness the Speed of Technology to Reduce Customer Churn