Check out these eight predictions about what marketers will focus on in the new year and how technology will create changes in digital marketing, according to the following Signal infographic.
One change is that "improved people-based marketing options will give advertisers flexibility and control," predicts Signal.
"In 2016, marketers will feel increased pressure to solve challenges like getting a clear view of the customer cross disparate data sources, connecting the past to a customer's intent, and demonstrating attribution and ROI," Signal states.
Another prediction stems from ad blocking being the new norm. This year, "better targeting, formats, and relevancy become essential," states Signal. That's because ad blocking could cost publishers as much as $41 billion.
To find out more about how digital marketing will change this year, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "How Digital Marketing Will Change in 2016 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Revenue Operations: The New Leader of Go-to-Market
- The Marketing Service Chain: How to Improve Customer Experience and Strengthen Your Brand
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Choosing the Perfect Martech Stack