What are the differences between agile marketing and traditional marketing?
Here's a look at the biggest differences—and why you should consider agile marketing, according to the following CMG infographic.
In traditional marketing, decisions are made from the top down; hierarchies exist. With agile marketing, teams share accountability. "You can move faster with ideas because you're not concerned management may not support you," states CMG.
Moreover, traditional marketers work in silos. However, in agile marketing, cross-functional teams exist.
To find out more about the difference between agile marketing and traditional marketing, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "How Agile Marketers Operate [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- The Power of One (Or How to Effect Change): Keith Jennings on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Level-Up Your Company Culture [Infographic]
- Chief Marketer Survey: The Biggest Marketing Leadership Deficiencies
- 10 Tips for Boosting Employee Engagement and Creating a Happy Workplace
- Great Leaders Don't Buff Out Their Dents! 'You Lead' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]