What are the differences between agile marketing and traditional marketing?
Here's a look at the biggest differences—and why you should consider agile marketing, according to the following CMG infographic.
In traditional marketing, decisions are made from the top down; hierarchies exist. With agile marketing, teams share accountability. "You can move faster with ideas because you're not concerned management may not support you," states CMG.
Moreover, traditional marketers work in silos. However, in agile marketing, cross-functional teams exist.
To find out more about the difference between agile marketing and traditional marketing, check out the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
General Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Overcome Poor Communication to Drive Marketing Performance in 2023
- Three Ways to Help Women Join the Ranks of Agency Owners
- It's The Golden Age of Marketing. So Why Is the Fractional Model So Attractive?
- Is Microlearning the Future of Workplace Training? [Infographic]
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]
- To Create Engaging Content, Your Marketing and Creative Teams Need to Be Strategic Partners