Thinking about rebranding? The following six steps can help you launch a successful rebranding effort.
First, "examine your direct and indirect competitors to mine good ideas and identify potential points of difference," recommends Wheelhouse Advisors in the infographic.
Another step is to "understand how much marketshare you have and set future objectives," states Wheelhouse Advisors. "Calculate available marketshare."
Also, consider holding interviews with employees and partners. "These are the people who really 'own' your brand and their insights will help build a brand that's authentic and inclusive," according to the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Three Online Community Management Challenges B2B Brands Face
- Nine Rebranding Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
- How the Barbie Movie's Marketing Genius Can Inspire Your Podcast—and Your Own Marketing
- The What, Why, and How of Community- and Brand-Building for B2B Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Whiteboard Animation Videos Are Also for Branding: Here's How to Get It Right
- Four Steps to Get Your Team Writing in Your Brand's Voice