Think meetings are boring, unnecessary wastes of time? Then you're doing them wrong.
Check out these tips for making meetings productive.
Set your agenda ahead of time—and let attendees know about it. "Circulating a clear agenda well in advance allows those attending to prepare for it, resulting in focused, productive meetings," recommends CT Business Travel in the following infographic.
Moreover, choose someone focused to lead the meeting. "Pick a meeting leader who feels comfortable setting up the meeting and will do a good job of keeping the meeting on track," recommends CT Business Travel.
To find out more about having meetings that don't waste attendees' time, check out the following infographic.
Continue reading "Nine Ways to Have More Effective Meetings [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Service Chain: How to Improve Customer Experience and Strengthen Your Brand
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Choosing the Perfect Martech Stack
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship