Think meetings are boring, unnecessary wastes of time? Then you're doing them wrong.
Check out these tips for making meetings productive.
Set your agenda ahead of time—and let attendees know about it. "Circulating a clear agenda well in advance allows those attending to prepare for it, resulting in focused, productive meetings," recommends CT Business Travel in the following infographic.
Moreover, choose someone focused to lead the meeting. "Pick a meeting leader who feels comfortable setting up the meeting and will do a good job of keeping the meeting on track," recommends CT Business Travel.
To find out more about having meetings that don't waste attendees' time, check out the following infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself
- How to Solve Conflicts With Your Business Partners by Developing Win-Win Agreements
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]