Is your website plagued by conversion repellents?
Here's a look at the biggest threats to your website conversions, according to a Feldman Creative infographic.
Page pollution can affect your website conversions. "Your homepage, or worse yet, your campaign-specific landing page, is crowded, confusing, and poorly designed," states Feldman Creative. "Make the page welcoming, simple, and clean."
Lack of help can also drive away website visitors. "Your website should wear a friendly face that says, 'We're here to help you solve your problems,'" states the infographic. "If you want visitors to get into your site and value your company, offer informative and helpful content."
To find out more about what's killing your website conversions, tap or click on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- Useful Tools for Managing Your Online Communities [Infographic]
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink