Is your website plagued by conversion repellents?
Here's a look at the biggest threats to your website conversions, according to a Feldman Creative infographic.
Page pollution can affect your website conversions. "Your homepage, or worse yet, your campaign-specific landing page, is crowded, confusing, and poorly designed," states Feldman Creative. "Make the page welcoming, simple, and clean."
Lack of help can also drive away website visitors. "Your website should wear a friendly face that says, 'We're here to help you solve your problems,'" states the infographic. "If you want visitors to get into your site and value your company, offer informative and helpful content."
To find out more about what's killing your website conversions, tap or click on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve