Have you made account-based marketing (ABM) a priority at your company?
Here's a look at the freshest stats about the state of ABM.
A whopping 92% of B2B marketers consider account-based marketing (ABM) "extremely" or "very" important to overall marketing efforts, according to the following Integrate infographic.
Moreover, "84% of B2B marketers believe ABM provides significant benefits for retaining and expanding current relationships," states Integrate.
Find out more about the latest ABM stats by checking out the infographic.
Continue reading "What You Need to Know About Account-Based Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How to Conquer Remote Selling Challenges and Reach the Top of the Leaderboard
- The Top Time-Wasters That Take Sales Reps Away From Selling
- 10 Essential Skills for Salespeople [Infographic]
- The 10 Sales Behaviors That Are Deal-Breakers for B2B Buyers
- You Don't Close a Deal, You Open a Relationship
- How the Pandemic Has Made It Harder to Close B2B Deals