Have you made account-based marketing (ABM) a priority at your company?
Here's a look at the freshest stats about the state of ABM.
A whopping 92% of B2B marketers consider account-based marketing (ABM) "extremely" or "very" important to overall marketing efforts, according to the following Integrate infographic.
Moreover, "84% of B2B marketers believe ABM provides significant benefits for retaining and expanding current relationships," states Integrate.
Find out more about the latest ABM stats by checking out the infographic.
Continue reading "What You Need to Know About Account-Based Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Four Ways to Tackle Your Sales Enablement Strategy During and After the Pandemic
- How to Get the Most From Your Peer Review Site Subscription
- How to Become a Better B2B Cold-Caller [Infographic]
- Content + Data: The Pillars of a Successful Demand Gen Strategy
- Four Ways to Make Your Pitch Stand Out on LinkedIn