Crafting successful lead-capture strategies can be difficult and overwhelming. The following Formstack infographic, however, offers clues of where marketers go wrong in capturing leads and what marketers can be doing better.
One reason marketers struggle with lead captures is because marketers fail to track sales.
"Less than half of marketers are proving ROI on paid campaigns by measuring customer relationships," suggests Formstack.
Another problem is that marketers budget more for social media advertising than for platforms that actually bring leads in. "Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook account for 48% of the most commonly used paid platforms, but they don't capture the best quality or highest volume of leads," states the infographic.
To find out more about where marketers are going wrong in capturing leads (and where they can be doing better), tap or click on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers
- Seven Self-Sabotaging Mistakes in B2B Cold-Calling That Might Be Tanking Your Sales
- The Top Challenges B2B Sales Reps Face Early in the Sales Cycle
- Five Ways Marketing Can Support the Sales Process to Maximize Growth
- It's 2022: Do You Know Where Your Sales Reps Are?