Emails have the power to wow your customers, but you need to know what kind of emails to send. The following 10 tips can help.
One type of powerful automated email is an order confirmation. "When buying online, especially from a site you haven't used before, there's always a smidgen of doubt in the back of your mind about whether it's 'legit' or not," states the following Instiller infographic. "An automated order confirmation with an order number, contact details, and estimated dispatch/delivery details eliminates this doubt."
Another kind of automated email rewards customer loyalty.
"Contacts that are highly engaged are more likely to share your content with others, so why not rewards them for that?" suggests Instiller. "Wow them with great emails and even greater offers."
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)