To stand out amid the millions of LinkedIn users, you need a stellar profile that captures attention and starts conversations. The following infographic from Akken Cloud and Ghergich & Co. can help you get started on creating that captivating LinkedIn profile.
"Make sure your URL is unique," suggests the infographic. "Your default profile URL isn't user-friendly. Customize it with your full professional name."
Also, take time to craft an engaging headline. "By default, LinkedIn uses your current job title," states the infographic. "Use keywords. Make sure it describes what you do."
Your LinkedIn profile should also share your unique selling proposition. You need to share who you are, what you are looking for, and what you can do for others.
To find out more about creating a fantastic LinkedIn profile, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers
- Many Roads to CMO: The Backgrounds of 20 Top Marketers [Infographic]