To stand out amid the millions of LinkedIn users, you need a stellar profile that captures attention and starts conversations. The following infographic from Akken Cloud and Ghergich & Co. can help you get started on creating that captivating LinkedIn profile.
"Make sure your URL is unique," suggests the infographic. "Your default profile URL isn't user-friendly. Customize it with your full professional name."
Also, take time to craft an engaging headline. "By default, LinkedIn uses your current job title," states the infographic. "Use keywords. Make sure it describes what you do."
Your LinkedIn profile should also share your unique selling proposition. You need to share who you are, what you are looking for, and what you can do for others.
To find out more about creating a fantastic LinkedIn profile, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "The Anatomy of a Successful LinkedIn Profile [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?
- The Power of Writing Your Story [Infographic]
- How to Crash-Proof Your Personal Brand in a Tight Job Market
- The Average Job Tenure of CMOs in 2020