Lights, camera... budget-buster?
Small-business marketers often forgo video marketing for fear it'll be prohibitively expensive. But it doesn't have to be.
Sure, the making of a video can call for a set, crew, talent, script, wardrobe, post-production, and more. But, again, it doesn't have to.
Millions of budget-conscious small businesses are making effective marketing videos now while spending less than the change clinking in Leonardo DiCaprio's pockets. That may be an exaggeration, but the truth is video is perfectly doable for any size business in any field—with any budget.
And the advantages of video marketing are huge. In this age of short attention spans, Web junkies skim long text but tend to stay focused on on-screen video, because...
- Videos are fun and easy to consume.
- Videos have proven to increase trust.
- Videos, featuring people, are engaging because we're wired to respond to the human face, voice, and eye contact.
Above all—especially with down-to-earth, low-budget video—the medium helps your brand come across as human and sincere.
The following infographic (made with and by Venngage) offers you a long list of video ideas you might try while avoiding four- or five-figure expenditures.
Also check out the Video Marketing: How to Roll Video Into Your Media Mix how-to guide for creating low-budget, high-quality video.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- 10 Must-Haves for Your Content Marketing Guidelines
- The State of Healthcare Content Marketing
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.