Lights, camera... budget-buster?
Small-business marketers often forgo video marketing for fear it'll be prohibitively expensive. But it doesn't have to be.
Sure, the making of a video can call for a set, crew, talent, script, wardrobe, post-production, and more. But, again, it doesn't have to.
Millions of budget-conscious small businesses are making effective marketing videos now while spending less than the change clinking in Leonardo DiCaprio's pockets. That may be an exaggeration, but the truth is video is perfectly doable for any size business in any field—with any budget.
And the advantages of video marketing are huge. In this age of short attention spans, Web junkies skim long text but tend to stay focused on on-screen video, because...
- Videos are fun and easy to consume.
- Videos have proven to increase trust.
- Videos, featuring people, are engaging because we're wired to respond to the human face, voice, and eye contact.
Above all—especially with down-to-earth, low-budget video—the medium helps your brand come across as human and sincere.
The following infographic (made with and by Venngage) offers you a long list of video ideas you might try while avoiding four- or five-figure expenditures.
Also check out the Video Marketing: How to Roll Video Into Your Media Mix how-to guide for creating low-budget, high-quality video.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers
- Why Now Is the Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Budget