Lights, camera... budget-buster?
Small-business marketers often forgo video marketing for fear it'll be prohibitively expensive. But it doesn't have to be.
Sure, the making of a video can call for a set, crew, talent, script, wardrobe, post-production, and more. But, again, it doesn't have to.
Millions of budget-conscious small businesses are making effective marketing videos now while spending less than the change clinking in Leonardo DiCaprio's pockets. That may be an exaggeration, but the truth is video is perfectly doable for any size business in any field—with any budget.
And the advantages of video marketing are huge. In this age of short attention spans, Web junkies skim long text but tend to stay focused on on-screen video, because...
- Videos are fun and easy to consume.
- Videos have proven to increase trust.
- Videos, featuring people, are engaging because we're wired to respond to the human face, voice, and eye contact.
Above all—especially with down-to-earth, low-budget video—the medium helps your brand come across as human and sincere.
The following infographic (made with and by Venngage) offers you a long list of video ideas you might try while avoiding four- or five-figure expenditures.
Also check out the Video Marketing: How to Roll Video Into Your Media Mix how-to guide for creating low-budget, high-quality video.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- A Masterclass in B2B Storytelling | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show