Planning to use infographics in your marketing? Then check out what characteristics the most popular infographics have in common.
"The most shared infographics have an average of 396 words," according to the following Siege Media infographic.
Also, the most popular color is blue; 47% of infographics use it. "72.95% of infographics use an identifiable color scheme," states the infographic.
Moreover, on Linked In, the industries where infographics are most popular are business and industrial (40%) and social media (24%). In Facebook, they are health (31%), entertainment (22%), and travel and tourism (10%). On Twitter, they're social media (31%), business and industrial (22%), and entertainment (10%).
To find out more about what traits make an infographic popular, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "The Science Behind the Most Popular Infographics [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Three Ways to Adapt Your Sales Content for Virtual Selling Success
- What B2B Executives Want From Thought Leadership Content
- Six Tips for Generating More Leads With Your Marketing Content
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]