Planning to use infographics in your marketing? Then check out what characteristics the most popular infographics have in common.
"The most shared infographics have an average of 396 words," according to the following Siege Media infographic.
Also, the most popular color is blue; 47% of infographics use it. "72.95% of infographics use an identifiable color scheme," states the infographic.
Moreover, on Linked In, the industries where infographics are most popular are business and industrial (40%) and social media (24%). In Facebook, they are health (31%), entertainment (22%), and travel and tourism (10%). On Twitter, they're social media (31%), business and industrial (22%), and entertainment (10%).
To find out more about what traits make an infographic popular, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "The Science Behind the Most Popular Infographics [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Create Content That Breaks Through the Noise (But Doesn't Break the Bank): Gene Foca of Getty Images on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Use Interactive Content to Succeed at Virtual Tradeshows
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt