Planning to use infographics in your marketing? Then check out what characteristics the most popular infographics have in common.
"The most shared infographics have an average of 396 words," according to the following Siege Media infographic.
Also, the most popular color is blue; 47% of infographics use it. "72.95% of infographics use an identifiable color scheme," states the infographic.
Moreover, on Linked In, the industries where infographics are most popular are business and industrial (40%) and social media (24%). In Facebook, they are health (31%), entertainment (22%), and travel and tourism (10%). On Twitter, they're social media (31%), business and industrial (22%), and entertainment (10%).
To find out more about what traits make an infographic popular, tap or click on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]