Does your personal brand need freshening up? Check out these 10 tips to get started.
Be discoverable online, suggests the following Delightful Communications infographic: "Someone somewhere will be searching for you at some point in your career. Use your real name on the Internet and optimize your social media profiles for discovery!"
Also, make sure you get a professional headshot. "Your new professional image starts with an image."
Embrace and expound your experience, states the infographic. "We all have great experience and stories. Start weaving a professional narrative more completely!"
For more ideas about how to reboot your personal brand, click or tap on the infographic:
Don't miss out on more marketing smarts. Register for B2B Marketing Forum 2016.
Continue reading "Personal Branding: 10 Steps Toward a New Professional You [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?
- The Power of Writing Your Story [Infographic]
- How to Crash-Proof Your Personal Brand in a Tight Job Market
- The Average Job Tenure of CMOs in 2020