Does your personal brand need freshening up? Check out these 10 tips to get started.
Be discoverable online, suggests the following Delightful Communications infographic: "Someone somewhere will be searching for you at some point in your career. Use your real name on the Internet and optimize your social media profiles for discovery!"
Also, make sure you get a professional headshot. "Your new professional image starts with an image."
Embrace and expound your experience, states the infographic. "We all have great experience and stories. Start weaving a professional narrative more completely!"
For more ideas about how to reboot your personal brand, click or tap on the infographic:
Don't miss out on more marketing smarts. Register for B2B Marketing Forum 2016.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers
- Many Roads to CMO: The Backgrounds of 20 Top Marketers [Infographic]