Does your personal brand need freshening up? Check out these 10 tips to get started.
Be discoverable online, suggests the following Delightful Communications infographic: "Someone somewhere will be searching for you at some point in your career. Use your real name on the Internet and optimize your social media profiles for discovery!"
Also, make sure you get a professional headshot. "Your new professional image starts with an image."
Embrace and expound your experience, states the infographic. "We all have great experience and stories. Start weaving a professional narrative more completely!"
For more ideas about how to reboot your personal brand, click or tap on the infographic:
Don't miss out on more marketing smarts. Register for B2B Marketing Forum 2016.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills