Don't let your business drift out to sea. A versatile online form can help you manage info across your organization and keep your vessel steady, according to the following Formstack infographic.
Here are some ways that an online form can benefit different areas of your organization.
Your marketing department can use embeddable forms to boost sign-ups. "A digital marketing agency increased the conversion rate of a client's sign-up form by 114%," states the infographic.
Using a drag-and-drop form builder can help your IT department decrease development time. The forms are used for support tickets, RFPs, equipment logs, feature requests, and equipment requests.
To find out more about how online forms can help anchor your business, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "How Online Forms Can Anchor Your Business [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Service Chain: How to Improve Customer Experience and Strengthen Your Brand
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Choosing the Perfect Martech Stack
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship