Don't let your business drift out to sea. A versatile online form can help you manage info across your organization and keep your vessel steady, according to the following Formstack infographic.
Here are some ways that an online form can benefit different areas of your organization.
Your marketing department can use embeddable forms to boost sign-ups. "A digital marketing agency increased the conversion rate of a client's sign-up form by 114%," states the infographic.
Using a drag-and-drop form builder can help your IT department decrease development time. The forms are used for support tickets, RFPs, equipment logs, feature requests, and equipment requests.
To find out more about how online forms can help anchor your business, check out the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Budget Strategically for Your Digital Marketing Campaigns
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023: Paul Flaharty on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why In-House Brand and Creative Teams Restructure
- Why PR (And Marketing) Pros Need to Embrace Imperfect AI Writing Technology Now
- Seven Ways Businesses Can Harness the Speed of Technology to Reduce Customer Churn
- What Makes a Client Toxic? [Infographic]