Studying your current customers— "customer experience analysis"—can help you learn what to do today to retain more revenue tomorrow.
Customer experience analysis works, according to the following Primary Intelligence infographic, because it goes to the source, tells you what happened, tells you what to do next, and delivers an outcome.
Your first step in customer experience analysis is to "look for customers who are three to six months from renewal," suggests the infographic. "Find the key decision-makers."
Then examine how your customers feel. "Ask what benefits they receive from using your solution, and find out if there are benefits not being delivered," states Primary Intelligence. "Find the likelihood of there being repeat business."
For the next steps to customer experience analysis and to find out its benefits, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- The Attention Economy: How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- What Makes B2B Tech Buyers Distrust Brands?
- The Availability Heuristic, Sharks, and Your Marketing
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show