Want to boost your referral traffic and generate more social shares from your content? Then craft engaging infographics. Here's how to get started.
First, "identify what your target audience will be interested in," states SerpLogic in its infographic. "A successful infographic will highlight the expertise of the company creating it while satisfying the interest of its audience."
Second, choose the type of infographic—static, motion, or interactive—to create.
Next, "source the content and data points for the infographic," recommends SerpLogic. "Reference all data to give credit to the original source of information."
For more tips on creating a successful infographic, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations