Consumers have high expectations of retailers during this holiday season. Here's a look at what they want and ideas for meeting their expectations.
"Consumers will use a blend of channels and devices to complete their holiday shopping this year, and retailers must deliver seamless cross-channel experiences," states the following Signal infographic.
"Offer frictionless, consistent experiences across channels with added conveniences like buy online/pick up in-store, free shipping, and easy returns," suggests Signal.
Some 60% of consumers state that the ability to purchase items online and pick them up in a brick-and-mortar store influences where they make holiday purchases.
To find out more about holiday shoppers and how to reach them, check out the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Selling in a Recession: Challenges and Training Opportunities
- Mastering Account Penetration: Four Essential Tactics for Sales Success
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Crafting a Dynamic Go-to-Market Campaign Plan | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]