Consumers have high expectations of retailers during this holiday season. Here's a look at what they want and ideas for meeting their expectations.
"Consumers will use a blend of channels and devices to complete their holiday shopping this year, and retailers must deliver seamless cross-channel experiences," states the following Signal infographic.
"Offer frictionless, consistent experiences across channels with added conveniences like buy online/pick up in-store, free shipping, and easy returns," suggests Signal.
Some 60% of consumers state that the ability to purchase items online and pick them up in a brick-and-mortar store influences where they make holiday purchases.
To find out more about holiday shoppers and how to reach them, check out the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers