Consumers have high expectations of retailers during this holiday season. Here's a look at what they want and ideas for meeting their expectations.
"Consumers will use a blend of channels and devices to complete their holiday shopping this year, and retailers must deliver seamless cross-channel experiences," states the following Signal infographic.
"Offer frictionless, consistent experiences across channels with added conveniences like buy online/pick up in-store, free shipping, and easy returns," suggests Signal.
Some 60% of consumers state that the ability to purchase items online and pick them up in a brick-and-mortar store influences where they make holiday purchases.
To find out more about holiday shoppers and how to reach them, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "Unwrapping the 2016 Holiday Shopping Experience [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How to Conquer Remote Selling Challenges and Reach the Top of the Leaderboard
- The Top Time-Wasters That Take Sales Reps Away From Selling
- 10 Essential Skills for Salespeople [Infographic]
- The 10 Sales Behaviors That Are Deal-Breakers for B2B Buyers
- You Don't Close a Deal, You Open a Relationship
- How the Pandemic Has Made It Harder to Close B2B Deals