Planning your digital marketing efforts for the coming year? Digital marketing and branding agency Borenstein Group offers some advice about the top trends it anticipates for 2017.
"It's time to re-evaluate and rebalance the digital approach for your company," writes Gal Borenstein in his introduction to an infographic that lays out those trends.
Among his pointers: "Cognitive insights derived from advanced analytics will help marketers better understand and predict digital behavior."
Also, as mobile comes to dominate search, GPS-based SEO will overtake keywords, he foresees.
For much more on what's might be right around the corner for digital marketing, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Saturated Marketing Tech Landscape: The Case for Consolidation
- Navigating the Marketing AI Landscape of 2024: Four Trends
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- How to Gain Managerial Approval for Your Go-to-Market Strategy
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers