Planning your digital marketing efforts for the coming year? Digital marketing and branding agency Borenstein Group offers some advice about the top trends it anticipates for 2017.
"It's time to re-evaluate and rebalance the digital approach for your company," writes Gal Borenstein in his introduction to an infographic that lays out those trends.
Among his pointers: "Cognitive insights derived from advanced analytics will help marketers better understand and predict digital behavior."
Also, as mobile comes to dominate search, GPS-based SEO will overtake keywords, he foresees.
For much more on what's might be right around the corner for digital marketing, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Enhancing the B2B Customer Experience to Generate More Sales
- It's Time for Chief Market Officers to Play Offense
- The Three Key Types of Influencer Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- A New Way of Working Remotely: Email and IM Aren't Enough
- Your Messaging Framework: What It Is, Why You Need One, and How to Build It