For example, an effective leader not only helps manage conflict but also supports team members to grow professionally, which can take a lot of time.
A good manager also takes regular self-assessments and continually tries to improve his or her leadership skills, suggests the infographic.
Follow the flowchart, below, to begin your own self-assessment—possibly the first step on your journey to management excellence.
See how you stack up by answering the questions in the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]
- Four Ways Marketers Can Triumph Over the 'Great Resignation'
- 12 Tips for Making a Standout LinkedIn Profile [Infographic]
- The Top Benefits of Hybrid and Remote Work According to CEOs [Infographic]