The early bird gets... the words right? That's what an analysis of people's writing habits found, according to an infographic by Grammarly.
The analysis looked at over one billion words and determined that those written between 4 AM and 8 AM had fewer errors than those written between 10 PM and 2 AM.
It also found that early birds as well as night owls make about three times more mistakes in social media posts than they make in emails.
So when is a good time to write? Blog posts written between 1 PM and 5 PM had the fewest mistakes, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]