The early bird gets... the words right? That's what an analysis of people's writing habits found, according to an infographic by Grammarly.
The analysis looked at over one billion words and determined that those written between 4 AM and 8 AM had fewer errors than those written between 10 PM and 2 AM.
It also found that early birds as well as night owls make about three times more mistakes in social media posts than they make in emails.
So when is a good time to write? Blog posts written between 1 PM and 5 PM had the fewest mistakes, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives