Now that we're well into 2017, are you checking items off your marketing to-do list? Or, like many of us procrastinators, do you have a to-do list that consists of just one item: "Make 2017 marketing to-do list"?
If the latter is the case, IBM has you covered.
The software company has put together an infographic guide to help marketers prioritize their efforts this year, and it also explains the benefits that each idea can have on your program.
For example, stories are up to 22 times more memorable than facts or figures alone, the infographic claims, and it gives tips on how to captivate your audience with better stories this year.
To start your own marketing to-do list, click or tap on the infographic to see a larger version:
Continue reading "Your 2017 Marketing To-Do List [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Maximize the ROI of Hybrid Events in 2021
- Four Examples of Brilliant B2B Marketing [Infographic]
- Influencer Marketing and Building Customer Relationships: Ursula Ringham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What B2B Firms Use Marketing Agencies For
- Next Generation Account-Based Marketing Strategy: Moving Beyond the Account to the Individual Stakeholder