Facebook ad targeting allows marketers to carefully select an audience. It's a powerful way for Facebook advertisers to hyper-target very specific groups.
But ad targeting can also be overwhelming, because there are so many options to choose from.
1. Demographics: Targeting options include age, gender, interest, and language, among many others.
2. Connections: Targeting options include people who liked a brand's Facebook page or app, as well as the friends of those high-interest persons.
3. Interest: Targeting options include people who are interested in a brand or who are likely to be interested in a brand; other targeting options are categories such as movies, music, sports, games, shopping, and more.
4. Custom audiences: With this option, an advertiser can upload a customer contact list to target existing customers who are also Facebook users.
5. Behaviors:Targeting options include people with particular behaviors, such as automotive purchase, mobile or financial behaviors, travel patterns, and more.
To see Advertisemint's full list of Facebook ad targeting options, click or tap on the infographic for a larger version:
Continue reading "The Complete Guide to Facebook Ad Targeting [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- The Impact of Reddit Ads [Infographic]
- How to Identify What Advertising Strategy Is Best for Your Business: Rebecca Bugger on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising
- Seven Results-Driven Paid Strategies for B2B Marketing
- Global Spend Trends for Out-of-Home and Cinema Advertising