A few highlights:
• Customer identity will underpin multichannel engagement. Over 50% of US marketers agree that expanding identity-based marketing across all channels is extremely important, the infographic explains.
• Customer loyalty will become marketers' top priority, as 55% of CMOs in the US are planning to implement new solutions in 2017 to grow customer relationships.
• Customers will demand life-enhancing experiences. Marketers will be able to use the data they have to create such experiences, and they will need to find creative and rewarding ways for customers to share that data, the infographic suggests.
To see Signal's eight predictions on 2017 digital marketing trends, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Digital Marketing in 2017: Trends and Predictions [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- How to Survey Attendees to Improve Your Virtual Event Strategy [Sample Questions and Metrics]
- Four Reasons the CMO-CIO Relationship (Really) Matters [Infographic]
- How to Build an Effective B2B Customer Retention Plan